Vorton 9 (previously called Vorton UVC 4500) is a revolution in the efficient elimination of green water algae.
- The algae, causing greenwater, are made to clump together (flocculate) by the UV light so that they can be seived out of the water by a filter.
- Water is slowed down as it passes the lamp to increase UV penetration.
- Quartz glass tube covering the UV lamp permits effective penetration of UV rays. Ordinary glass cuts this by 90% UV lamp runs at optimum operating temperature in an enclosed chamber.
- Water is kept as close as possible to the UV lamp to maximise the UV efficiency.
- Single ended lamps last longer and have higher UV output.
- The introduction of the Vorton range has revolutionised UVCs with a list of features making them superior in performance, simple to install and extremely easy to clean and maintain.
The ultra violet clarifier (UVC) continues to form a key element of a Clearwater system. The algae, causing greenwater, are made to clump together (flocculate) by the UV light so that they can be sieved out of the water by the filter.
Technical specification :
|Model no.||Max pond size||Inlet pipe size||Outlet pipe size|
|Vorton 9||3000 ltr||20-40mm||20-40mm|
|Vorton 11||4000 ltr||20-40mm||20-40mm|
|Vorton 18||6000 ltr||20-40mm||20-40mm|
|Vorton 22||7500 ltr||20-40mm||20-40mm|
|Vorton 36||12000 ltr||20-40mm||20-40mm|
|Vorton 55||18500 ltr||20-40mm||20-40mm|