shelf life of 3 years
Total Steriliser for water fountains, stops algae contamination. Suitable for use in water features and fountains that contain water dye.
Not for use with fish or aquatic life.
- Hydra Aqua-Brite Kills green water, blanket weed, blue-green algae, slime, scum, mould spores and all types of green algae on contact.
- Suitable for use in water that has been dyed
- Highly effective in preventing the build up of bio-films in fountains and other water feature systems.
- Hydra Aqua-Brite gives a 99.9% reduction of the species listed below within 3 hours.
- Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires Disease), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus, Micrococcus luteus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Escherichia coli.
- Fast acting and effective at low concentration.
- Liquid easy to dispense.
- Functional over a broad temperature range.
- Not harmful to pets or animals that drink from the fountain.
- Initial Shock Dose
- Dilution rate- 1 litre: 10,000 litres of water (1 ml to every 10 litres of water)
- Maintenance Doses (weekly)
- Dilution rate- 1 litre: 30,000 litres of water (1 ml to every 30 litres of water)
Full Usage Instructions on label.
Hydra Aqua-Brite is suitable for use in all fountains, water features and water re-circulation systems. It clears water of Blanket Weed, Algae, Slime, Scum and Mould on contact. It is suitable for use in water that has been dyed
Not for use with fish or any other aquatic life.