Throws water upwards and comes with float...Splash Aerator
Sorry!!! Out Of Stock
- Splash Aerators provide oxygenation, destratification & mixing in aquaculture ponds.
- Suitable for most freshwater fisheries and stock pools.
- Available with 0.5hp, 1hp and 1.5hp (Fountain Splash) motors.
- Splash Aerators are capable of throwing up to 3200 litres of water per minute (1hp motor)
- Corrosion proof.
- Very easy to install, the Splash Aerator will be delivered fully assembled.
- All models come with a 20m mains cable.
- Energy efficient for successful water quality management with no bottom turbulence.
- A black push on cover is available for all the aerators, if you wish to disguise the original blue float.
Splash aerators are capable of throwing up to 3200 litres of water per minute (1hp motor), cascading large quantities of water like a fountain. They are our most efficient machine at transferring oxygen in fresh water. Available with 0.5hp, 1hp and 1.5hp (Fountain Splash) motors.
|Model||kW absorbed||Nominal power||Capacity L/min||rpm||Nominal Power||Weight||Motor cable length|
|Single - phase 220V - 50Hz||Single - phase kW||Single - phase||hp||Kg|
As a rough guide, a 1hp unit per acre is recommended. However on very large lakes, a combination of the Splash aerator and a circulator such as the Brio or Rio will distribute the well oxygenated water over a much larger area. This will minimise the number of units required.
A water draw tube can be added beneath The Splash Aerator to pull water from depth. These come in 600mm sections and will help de-stratify deeper waters, allowing a more even distribution of dissolved oxygen and temperature. A stainless steel guard is now fitted as standard on The Splash Aerator.