Submersible pump 20,000 litre per hour
- Suitable for solid & flexible pipe.
- Extremely low running costs.
- Handles solids upto 6mm.
- Ideal for pump fed filters.
- High efficiency design.
- Maximum Head in metres : 20,000 ltr 6.5m
- Please be advised: Due to the extremely high performance of this pump, a special 2 hose tail has been substituted for the rotating ball joint to ensure maximum through put.
The Yamitsu pond pumps have been designed to handle 6mm solids give very low running costs, combined with a two year guarantee at an affordable price. The low wattage makes them very economical and they come with a 2 year guarantee.
All the pumps in the Yamitsu submersible pond pump range were tested using 1.5" (43mm) diameter pipe as standard. However, due to the increased output of this pump, greater volumes than those shown above can be obtained by using 2" (50mm) diameter pipe. New 2" hose tail included.
Six Models to choose from:
4,000 litres per hour - for ponds of 4,000 to 7,000 litres
6,000 litres per hour - for ponds of 6,000 to 10,000 litres
9,000 litres per hour - for ponds of 9,000 to 15,000 litres
12,000 litres per hour - for ponds of 12,000 to 20,000 litres
16,000 litres per hour - for ponds of 16,000 to 28,000 litres
20,000 litres per hour - for ponds of 18,000 to 40,000 litres
The pump's performance is influenced by the design, layout and efficiency of your existing system. Above are some typical pond sizes with suitable pumps.